Starting Sunday, February 14, we are switching back to two in person services. The first one will be at 9:30 a.m. and the second one is at 10:45 a.m. We will still be live streaming the 10:45 a.m. service.
1) Distanced seating with 6 feet between households.
2) Required masks per state mandate.
3) Eighteen feet of plexiglass across the front row,
separating the platform from the seating area.
4) An atomizing (fogging) disinfectant will be used in between the services.
5) MERV 13 (the highest health standard) furnace filters and maximum use of outside air for heating.
6) Touchless entry into bathrooms and sanctuary.
7) Soft singing only. More use of instrumental music.
8) No coffee or snacks.
9) No children’s classes
10) 45-50 minute service
11) Nursery open for your use, but not staffed.